1) The specifications of the Antminer D3 are: a hash rate of 15 Gh/s (variation of ±5% expected), a power consumption of 1200W with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp), dimensions of 320’130’190’mm, and a hashing algorithm of X11.
2) The amount of power consumption by your miner depends entirely on the ambient operating temperature, accuracy of the power meter, and your PSU’s efficiency.
3) It is Bit.Management’s recommendation that the APW3++ is used with the Antminer D3. A single APW3++ is unable to power more than one Antminer D3.
4) The shipping schedule for this batch is designed on a first-order, first-ship structure. Shipping will begin in January of 2018 for orders Bit.Management has collected full payment on. Because this is our first batch of the Antminer D3, there could be a bit of a delay in shipment based on an unforeseen demand.
5) If you are ordering from us outside of the United States, please research customs’ clearance in your country to prepare in advance for any delays or unexpected costs.
6) All PCI-e connectors must be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to correctly operate. Remember that you can only connect one PSU to a hashing board.
7) Don’t forget to separate the power supply to control the board. There is one extra 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board. You must connect this to the PSU in order for there to be power. It is important to remember that you can only power on your miner after all PCI-e connectors have been connected to the power supply.