1) Power consumption will vary based on your PSU’s efficiency, the accuracy of its power meter, as well as the ambient operating temperature.
2) The shipping schedule for this batch is designed on a first-order, first-ship structure. Shipping will begin in January of 2018 for orders Bit.Management has collected full payment on. If you are ordering from us outside of the United States, please research customs’ clearance in your country to prepare in advance for any delays or unexpected costs.
3) In order to run this device, an ATX PSU is required. We recommend that you use the APW3++ for S9 miners. Please be aware that it cannot power multiple miners.
4) Only one PSU can be connected to a hashing board. Do not attempt to connect more than one PSU to a singular hashing board. You will find 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on the hashing board. All 3 PCI-e connectors must be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to correctly operate.
5) Don’t forget to separate the power supply to control the board. There is one extra 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board. You must connect this to the PSU in order for there to be power. It is important to remember that you can only power on your miner after all of the 10x PCI-e connectors have been connected to the power supply.